Live Hands-on Workshop on Vitrification of Oocytes and Embryos by Dr. Masashige Kuwayama, 27th of September in Moscow, Russia, Moscow
Participation is FREE of CHARGE.
Workshop Date & Venue:
- Date: 27th of September, 2013
- Venue: Altravita - IVF clinic
- Nagornaya str. 4A
- 117186, Moscow, Russia
Workshop Scientific Program. Friday, 27th of September, 2013
- Lecture "Cryotech Vitrification" - Dr. Masashige Kuwayama (1 hour)
- 2. Animation Protocol (30 min)
- 3. Live Demonstration of Oocytes & Embryo Vitrification (1 hour)
- 4. Coffee Break
- 5. Hands on Training ( 4 hours)
- 6. Closing Ceremony (30 min)
- Sergey Yakovenko: +7(903)790-9018 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Gotra: +7 (495)724-3862 | email@example.com
- Alex Paraysky: +7 (916)803-8403 |firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryotech Support - is an Inernational Cryotech Support Centre for innovative vitrification technology developed and invented by Professor Masashige Kuwayama (Japan). The survival rate of oocytes and embryos after Cryotech thawing is 100%.
Cryotech Support Centre teaches embryologists from all countries how to use Cryotech vitrification. Our trainers attract the attention of trainees to all tiny peculiarities of Cryotech vitrification protocol to ensure 100% survival rate.
We train embryologists for Cryotech vitrification technology FREE OF CHARGE. The duration of training is one day, including lecture and practical training.
The mission of our centre is:
- to help infertile patients, oncopatients and advanced age patients to get the maximum of benefits from cryopreservation of their gametes, embryos and ovarian tissue to preserve their biomaterial and fertility;
- to transfer Cryotech vitrification technology to world community of IVF clinics, embryologists and oncosurgeons;
- to ensure a 100% survival rate of oocytes and embryos in all IVF clinics which use Cryotec technology;
- to help customers to calculate the proper ratio of thawing kits to vitrification quantity to avoid expiration of their shelf life;
- to help customers place purchase orders for Cryotech vitrification/thawing kits;
- to distribute Cryotech vitrification kits worldwide;
- to track shipments of ordered kits;
- to consult with embryologists worldwide in troubleshooting of Cryotec technology;
- to help IVF clinics gain access to Cryotech cryobank of vitrified eggs;
Application of Cryotech
Our innovative Cryotech vitrification technology is successfully used for cryopreservation of:
- human IVF and ICSI embryos and zygots
- human eggs
- ovarian tissue
- animal embryos and eggs
Hands-on Practical Training
Cryotech Support invites all embryologists and administration from IVF clinics worldwide to come for Hands-on Practical Training at our Cryotech Support Centre to learn and get practice of vitrification eggs and embryos by technology developed by Prof. Masashige Kuwayama from Japan.
After Cryotech Support training you will get:
- theoretical knowledge of what is vitrification, cryobiology basics, and idea of Cryotech technology;
- animation protocol of Cryotech vitrification and thawing;
- practical skills of vitrification wich insure 100% viability rate of eggs and embryos;
- knowledge of how to thaw embryos (using Cryotech kits) frozen by other vitrification technologies and even slow freezing;
- knowledge of how to calculate the necessary ratio of vitrification quantity and thawing kits to avoid expiration of their shelf life;
- certificate of training which indicates that you obtained 100% survival rate of eggs and embryos after thawing;
Requests for Training
Please send requests for training, by email, to email@example.com
Cryotech Support Centre provides apartments for trainees for 2 nights free of charge. (Please send apartment reservation requests 2 weeks in advance.)
Additional staying can be obtained for 280 Euros per night.
Training for Cryotech vitrification technology is FREE OF CHARGE.
Cryotech Support Centre is located in Moscow (Russia) on the base of cryobank of donor eggs of IVF Clinic Altravita:
4A Nagornaya St.